HOME   >   Support   >   FAQ

Support

Print this page

FAQs

Total : 4
Board
Number
4 We are a travel agency operating outside Korea. We are interested in forming a partnership with Visit Medical Korea and/or hospitals in Korea.
If you are looking for partnership opportunities with hospitals and facilitators in Korea, please contact them directly. You can see the list of hospitals, clinics, and facilitators open to international patients in Korea on our website. ● VMK Home > Medical Korea > Registered Providers > Hospitals/Facilitators For hospitals and facilitators boasting of superior service and care for international patients, visit: ● VMK Home > Medica..
11-19-2018
3 I am scheduled to receive treatment in Korea. I would like to get information on the lodging options I have.
Click the link below to see information provided by the KTO on available accommodations by region and type. http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ACM/ACM_MAIN.jsp Visit Korea, the official website of KTO, provides a wide range of information on tourism in Korea. Please visit: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/index.kto
11-19-2018
2 I received cosmetic surgery in Korea. Where can I get the tax refund?
The value-added tax refunds for cosmetic surgery are available to non-Korean nationals who have received surgery or procedures priced at KRW 30,000 or more each from a hospital or a clinic registered for the tax refund service. For more information, please visit: ● VMK Home > Support > Cosmetic Surgery Tax Refund For information on the list of hospitals and clinics participating in the tax refund service, the documents required for refund..
11-19-2018
1 The hospital I made a reservation at does not have a coordinator capable of speaking my language. Where can I find a medical interpreter?
Medical Korea Information Center, which is part of KHIDI, provides medical interpretation services in English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and Arabic. For more information, please contact the center at: - Telephone No.: +82-1577-7129 For more information on our Medical Korea Information Center, visit: ● VMK Home > Support > Medical Tourism Information Center > Medical Korea Information Center (KHIDI)
11-19-2018