HOME   >   Support   >   FAQ

Support

Print this page

FAQs

Total : 5
Board
Number
5 A medical accident has arisen from the surgery/procedure that I received in Korea. What can I do before departing the country?
Medical Korea Information Center provides an integrated support process for medical disputes, helping patients report medical accidents or complaints and also report illegal brokerage activities. For more information on our integrated support process for medical disputes, visit: ● VMK Home > Support > Complaint Center > Medical Korea Information Center ◇ Medical Korea Information Center - Telephone No.: +82-1577-7129 For more informat..
4 I made a down payment for a surgery, but the surgery was cancelled. The hospital is not returning the down payment to me. What can I do?
Medical Korea Information Center provides an integrated support process for medical disputes, helping patients report medical accidents or complaints and also report illegal brokerage activities. For more information on our integrated support process for medical disputes, visit: ● VMK Home > Support > Complaint Center > Medical Korea Information Center ◇ Medical Korea Information Center - Telephone No.: +82-1577-7129 For more informat..
3 What can I do if I develop complications or side effects after receiving surgery or other medical procedures at a Korean hospital or clinic?
Medical Korea Information Center provides a process by which medical disputes can be settled. For more information on our integrated support process for medical disputes, visit: ● VMK Home > Support > Complaint Center > Medical Korea Information Center ◇ Medical Korea Information Center - Telephone No.: +82-1577-7129 For more information on our Medical Korea Information Center, visit: ● VMK Home > Support > Medical Tourism Infor..
2 Is it possible to know, before traveling to Korea, whether the medical condition that I have is treatable there?
Tell us your accurate diagnosis, and we can refer you to the hospitals or clinics that treat the given condition. You must contact the hospitals or clinics yourself to determine whether they admit patients with your condition, the details of the treatment process, and the costs involved. If you are unable to obtain a diagnosis in your home country or are otherwise unable to determine your condition, please consult with us at the Medical Korea In..
1 I would like to get treatment in Korea. Is there any way I can get an estimate on how much it will cost me?
You can see the prices of medical services and procedures available in Korea below: ● VMK Home > Medical Korea > Medical Packages The prices of some of the services and treatments are not displayed. The prices displayed on our website are average prices. The exact amounts of medical prices vary depending on patients’ conditions and hospitals. For more information on prices, contact the hospitals or clinics that you intend to visit.