HOME   >   Support   >   FAQ

Support

Print this page

FAQs

Total : 4
Board
Number
4 Can I make reservations for hospital or clinic services via the VMK website?
You can make reservations via the Medical Tourism Information Center. - KTO Medical Tourism Information Center Telephone Nos.: +82-2-752-2102 (Seoul) - Open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. +82-32-743-2172 (Incheon) - Open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. +82-51-818-1330 (Busan) - Open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. E-mail: medicaltourism@knto.or.kr ● VMK Home > Support > Medical Tourism Information Center > Medical Tourism Information Center (KTO) - Medical Ko..
11-19-2018
3 I would like to seek treatment in Korea. Can I get recommendations on which hospitals or clinics to visit?
Leave us a message on the VMK website with details on the accurate diagnosis of your condition and other things that we need to know (e.g., gender, language, etc.), and we will provide you with appropriate recommendations. ● VMK Home > Support > Online Consultation
11-19-2018
2 I would like to know which hospitals specialize in care for international patients.
Please check the list of hospitals that are open to international patients on our website. ● VMK Home > Medical Korea > Registered Providers > Hospitals For a list of registered hospitals boasting of superior care and service, go to the following: ● VMK Home > Medical Korea > Major Providers > Hospitals
11-19-2018
1 Is there any way I can receive information about hospitals and clinics other than those listed on Visit Medical Korea’s website?
VMK provides listings of nearly 3,000 medical institutions including all hospitals and facilitators in Korea that cater to international patients. It provides important details on these institutions in one glimpse including the institution registration numbers, locations, websites, and telephone numbers. ● VMK Home > Medical Korea > Registered Providers > Hospitals/Facilitators ※ In an effort to ensure quality care for international pa..
11-19-2018