HOME   >   Support   >   FAQ

Support

Print this page

FAQs

Total : 20
Board
Number
20 I like the postings on the VMK website about tourism destinations and medical information. Can I edit them and republish them on my personal blogs or social media accounts?
You may repost the postings from the VMK website insofar as you indicate the source. You may not use these postings for commercial purposes. Neither may you revise or alter the content of such postings.
11-19-2018
19 Can the VMK website refer me to an expert who I can talk to either over the telephone or via instant messaging regarding receiving medical care and tourism in Korea?
Medical Tourism Information Center provides real-time and instant consultation for all who are interested in medical tourism in Korea. ● VMK Home > Support > Medical Tourism Information Center > Medical Tourism Information Center (KTO) - Provides information on hospitals, clinics, and facilitators, as well as tourism and accommodations ● VMK Home > Support > Medical Tourism Information Center > Medical Korea Information Cent..
11-19-2018
18 We are a travel agency operating outside Korea. We are interested in forming a partnership with Visit Medical Korea and/or hospitals in Korea.
If you are looking for partnership opportunities with hospitals and facilitators in Korea, please contact them directly. You can see the list of hospitals, clinics, and facilitators open to international patients in Korea on our website. ● VMK Home > Medical Korea > Registered Providers > Hospitals/Facilitators For hospitals and facilitators boasting of superior service and care for international patients, visit: ● VMK Home > Medica..
11-19-2018
17 I am scheduled to receive treatment in Korea. I would like to get information on the lodging options I have.
Click the link below to see information provided by the KTO on available accommodations by region and type. http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ACM/ACM_MAIN.jsp Visit Korea, the official website of KTO, provides a wide range of information on tourism in Korea. Please visit: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/index.kto
11-19-2018
16 I received cosmetic surgery in Korea. Where can I get the tax refund?
The value-added tax refunds for cosmetic surgery are available to non-Korean nationals who have received surgery or procedures priced at KRW 30,000 or more each from a hospital or a clinic registered for the tax refund service. For more information, please visit: ● VMK Home > Support > Cosmetic Surgery Tax Refund For information on the list of hospitals and clinics participating in the tax refund service, the documents required for refund..
11-19-2018
15 The hospital I made a reservation at does not have a coordinator capable of speaking my language. Where can I find a medical interpreter?
Medical Korea Information Center, which is part of KHIDI, provides medical interpretation services in English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and Arabic. For more information, please contact the center at: - Telephone No.: +82-1577-7129 - E-mail: theweaks@khidi.or.kr For more information on our Medical Korea Information Center, visit: ● VMK Home > Support > Medical Tourism Information Center > Medical Korea Information Center (KHIDI)
11-19-2018
14 I am planning a trip to Korea. Please help me draw up an itinerary.
Visit the link below to see suggested tour itineraries provided by the KTO. http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/TRV/TV_ENG_3_7.jsp Visit Korea, the official website of KTO, provides a wide range of information on tourism in Korea. Please visit: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/index.kto
11-19-2018
13 I would like to tour Korea while receiving care or treatment at a Korean hospital or clinic. Can I get recommendations on tour destinations?
VMK provides a wide range of information on tourism resources for medical tourists in Korea including theme tour itineraries and destinations. Please visit: ● VMK Home > Tour Info > Suggested Tours for Medical Tourists
11-19-2018
12 I would like to update my personal information. Where should I go?
You can update your personal information below after entering your password. ● VMK Home > Login > My Page > My Posts > Member information
11-19-2018
11 I cannot remember my user ID and password. Where can I retrieve them?
Go to the login page. Under the area where you are supposed to enter your user ID and password, find and click “Forgot your user ID or password?”. For the user ID, enter the name and the date of birth that you entered upon becoming a member. For the password, enter your user ID.
11-19-2018