** Flight vouchers: Flight vouchers are valid on or before December 31, 2017. VMK provides vouchers for airlines that operate direct international flights to and from Incheon International Airport in Korea. Winners themselves will pay for the cost of trips required to cities where they can board international flights to and from Korea. Winners are also required to book their trips in advance with VMK-designated travel agencies. Keep in mind that it may be difficult to book trips during peak seasons.
** Hotel vouchers: Every hotel voucher is valid for only one year following the date of its issuance. It cannot be used on the following dates: June 25 to 27, 2017; December 24, 2017; December 31, 2017; and January 1, 2018.
* Winners will be chosen by drawing lots from among event participants.
* VMK will inform each and every winner individually via the event page, social media postings, or e-mail.
* VMK will send e-mails to winners on April 28, 2017. Winners must confirm that they have received those e-mails within 7 days, May 4 at the latest, by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to confirm the receipt of the e-mail will result in cancellation of the prize. Winners who have successfully confirmed the receipt of the e-mails will again be notified by the VMK until May 11 on how they can collect their gifts.
* You must indicate the country of your current residency as part of your answer on why you would like to visit the location you chose.
* You must share the news of the event with your friends on social media after you submit your answer (otherwise, your participation in the event will be processed as incomplete).
Features and services : intensive facial/body/head/back-and-foot massage programs,
Red Ginseng Spa (water massage), thalatherm
Features and services : Traditional Korean teas, foot spa, and wellness meals
Features and services : 48 tea blends for tasting, traditional tea food, medicinal liquors (tinctures),
physical constitution diagnoses, consultation with doctors, and foot spa (30 minutes)
Features and services : Sulwhasoo Experience Zone, Sulwhasoo Spa (Traditional Medicine Anti-Aging Spa, Traditional Medicine Balance Spa, Red Ginseng Foot Spa, Ginseng Scrub, and Sulhwajung-Hyang Treatment)
Features and services : hot spring baths, saunas, fomentation rooms, full-body aesthetic treatments, restaurants, and café and drink bar
Features and services : Five Theme Baths - Art & Nature (4 different baths), Ocean (viewing the Haeundae Beach), Therapy (bubble massage), Rest (aqua bar), and Kids (Water Spray Zone).
Features and services : traditional sauna, loess sauna, Himalayan salt sauna, germanium-steamed sauna, cypress green shower room, massages, camping zone (lounge), food court, and outdoor pool (rooftop)